Find me on these platforms

CASE-ing 2

To say there were some great cards in CASE Study 4th Anniversary Week #3 blog hop is an understatement! I want to CASE ALL of them at some point in time, but for now I chose to CASE 2 cards from the hop.

the card from Tasnim Ahmed
 card from Julie Ebersole
I Loved the bold colorful flower on the black stripes on Tasnim's and the Black outlined flowers with speckles from Julie.
Put them together and what do you get?!


This was really too much fun! I used HENNAH ELEMENTS from Altenew. Clear Embossed a border on the black stripes. Stamped the large flower image on PTI's RUSTIC WHITE cardstock. Splattered some Mr. Huey's color mist. Stamped another image and leaves on more cardstock and colored it in with Momento markers, added highlights with COPIC opaque white. Then cut those out and popped them up on some thread as the style goes these days.

 



I tried to get a close - up of the copic opaque white highlights.  I used a #1 brush.


Here's one last look before you go. Thanks for stopping by!



Hugs,
LauraJane:)





7 comments:

Wida said...

Gorgeous and gorgeous photo too

Jacqueline said...

Such beautiful inspiration!

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautifully done. your choice to color one flower only is perfect. Love this card. - Jim

My Paper Epiphany said...

Every time I see a card in the gallery I like - it's yours! Another beautiful one!

Jeanne J. said...

OMG!! This is just stunning - love that you repeated the flower behind and in front of the stripes. You took it to a whole new level!

Unknown said...

gorgeous and I love your double inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the CASE Study Challenge!

Tasnim said...

Your card is simply stunning!!! You have created a masterpiece!