Find me on these platforms

Homework I'm happy to do!

On Day 9 – Floral and Floral Builder Stamps, of SYS2, Dawn shared a technique that I've been Happy to work on as homework! The new FRESH CUT Containers set lends it's self nicely to the technique of stamping and doodling.

After putting it together I found it to be reminiscent of this card I made for a PTI blog hop. And homework from the Watercolor Stamping , day 3 of from the previous OCC.  I really like the extra added doodling. It adds a personal touch that is my style.


Thanks for stopping by. and THANK YOU  for your sweet comments!

LauraJane:)

Background stamp: Hero Arts/Basic Grey-SpiceMarket Flower Symbol


6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

VERY PRETTY!

Lesley said...

So beautiful!

Lindsey said...

This card is magnificent! What a beautiful application of the technique.

Jacqueline said...

Wow, is this ever gorgeous, Laura Jane - what a playful, beautiful card - will be pinning it later!

Holly Saveur said...

So GORGEOUS!

Angela said...

LauraJane, you are so right! The stamp and your doodles are artistically beautiful as is your watercoloring! The card base is a stunner as well.