Find me on these platforms

Stamplorations Theme and Sketch

There's a NEW Theme and Sketch challenge at STAMPlorations!





I went for the Theme using Sweet Spring Wishes and Flutter Zen 2 Layering Die.
I stamped the flowers from Sweet Spring Wishes in the corners of an A2 card then trimmed it with Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Die. Cut the
Flutter Zen 2 Layering Die from CS stamped with the above flowers and layered it on the card front. Heat embossed the sentiment in Black EP and embellished with a mix of pretty sequins:)) I decided to doodle around on the flowers with black marker and White Gel pen.


Here are the links to my fellow teamies' Blogs.
Stop by to see what they have created for your Inspiration!!



Are you playing along with your Winged Things and Linking to the Party?

Thanks for stopping by!

 LauraJane:)

Remember to use my CODE for a discount:))
my code for you to use: STAMPGIRLLAURA

How does it work?

  • If you use my discount code when you order, you will get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies. 
  • You may use my code to get discounts on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store. 
  • You may NOT combine my code with any other discount codes.


Here are the PRIZE details:))
Theme & Sketch Challenge (1st Friday of the month)
- $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the T&S challenge team- $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks 
- If there are 50 or more entries: 1 random winner of product of choice (3x5 stamp set OR 2 standard size stencils OR 1 CUTplorations word/phrase die)

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

This is amazing! Love the bright and warm and wonderful colors.